Friday, June 02, 2006

Defending Google...

this article is very interesting to me, being a current quality rater...


"Google consistently puts relevant search results low in page rankings, hiding them on page 3 or 4 of the results, while all the other search engines correctly put those same results on page 1. There are a lot of unhappy webmasters out there. "


I guess the positive spin I can put on this, if there is any truth to this complaint is job security... heh. If they are having issues with relevance of results, than I guess quality raters like me are safe for now trying to fix that (unless they think we're the cause :( ). Oh yeah, the irony is that I found this article via google. Hmmm... what should I have rated it?? any calls for spam/junk?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh indeed