Sunday, June 11, 2006

DS Lite Review

As promised in previous post, here is my comments/review...

Well I went out and got my bright shiny new DS from gamestop this morning. And so far I'm quite impressed. Hard to make a direct comparison as I never got around to getting the original, but if screen brightness was a problem it certainly isn't anymore. Heck, I'm half convinced it's brighter than when I run my laptop on batteries (though that's another story)... So far, just got back and mostly testing it with Kart, which is pretty awesome. I like some of the tracks better there than on the Cube. More comments later on the battery life, as I'm just got it on for like 1/2 hr. Well off to try the new Mario and RidgeRacer (all i have for now, any strong game endorsements from anyone out there?) ...I'll post more as I get to it.

No comments: